FAQFAQ
SearchSearch
UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Forum
Changing start time auctions
Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:33 am FR
Easy: what code to use to update sql table?
Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:39 am guyb
Unlimited products(downloads)
Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:09 pm hoimyr
Seller chooses currency
Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:00 pm hoimyr
Cant select end date without getting error
Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:43 pm hoimyr

About
Author: FR
Credits:
Brookfresh, Brad Lawryk, Crogon, DaMysterious, EklipzeDesigns, ML, musashi, phpBB Group, phpBB-Auction-Team, php-styles, sanman, Tel, Vampy, wGEric

Supported Sites

Statistics
User: 17479
Latest User: hilary8083

seller pays points - user pays $

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tails2k

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok this is very raw, I'll try to clean this up a bit later.

Find this in: auction_offer.php

Code:

'L_AUCTION_OFFER_SHIPPING_PRICE' => $lang['auction_offer_shipping_price'] . "( " . $auction_config_data['currency'] . " )"));

change to:

Code:

'L_AUCTION_OFFER_SHIPPING_PRICE' => $lang['auction_offer_shipping_price'] . "( " . $auction_config_data['currency2'] . " )"));

Find:

Code:

'L_AUCTION_OFFER_PRICE_START' => $lang['auction_offer_price_start'] . "( " . $auction_config_data['currency'] . " )",

Change to:

Code:

'L_AUCTION_OFFER_PRICE_START' => $lang['auction_offer_price_start'] . "( " . $auction_config_data['currency2'] . " )",

In your SQL database:

Code:

INSERT INTO `phpbb_auction_config` ( `config_name` , `config_value` )
VALUES (
'currency2', '$ USD'
);

All I've done is told it to look in the SQL table for a feild of currency2 (just added the 2) and created a new row with $ USD of course you can change this to whatever you'd like.

I'm out to lunch for now but I'll post the other changes

for auction_offer_view.php
and auction_room.php as well as other places to reflect the item to be paid for with real money. (ticket etc)

should be pretty simple...

~t2k
tails2k
Small-Cap Auctioneer
Small-Cap Auctioneer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for moving this... I'll try to hack around a bit and get the rest to work how I'd like to see it... oh and I finally signed up my account Wink no more guest.
tails2k
Small-Cap Auctioneer
Small-Cap Auctioneer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:07 pm    Post subject: auction_offer_view.php Reply with quote

edit: auction_offer_view.php

find:

Code:
 'AUCTION_OFFER_BID_PRICE' => $auction_corresponding_bidder_matches[$i]['auction_bid_price'] . " " . $auction_config_data['currency']));

change to:

Code:
 'AUCTION_OFFER_BID_PRICE' => $auction_corresponding_bidder_matches[$i]['auction_bid_price'] . " " . $auction_config_data['currency2']));

find:

Code:
'AUCTION_OFFER_DIRECT_SELL_PRICE' => $auction_offer_row['auction_offer_direct_sell_price'] . " " . $auction_config_data['currency'],

change to:

Code:
'AUCTION_OFFER_DIRECT_SELL_PRICE' => $auction_offer_row['auction_offer_direct_sell_price'] . " " . $auction_config_data['currency2'],

find:

Code:

'L_AUCTION_YOUR_AMOUT' => $lang['auction_your_amount'] . "  (" . $auction_config_data['currency'] . ") :",

change to:

Code:
'L_AUCTION_YOUR_AMOUT' => $lang['auction_your_amount'] . "  (" . $auction_config_data['currency2'] . ") :",

find:
Code:
'AUCTION_OFFER_PRICE_START'=> $auction_offer_row['auction_offer_price_start'] . " " . $auction_config_data['currency'],

change to:

Code:

'AUCTION_OFFER_PRICE_START'=> $auction_offer_row['auction_offer_price_start'] . " " . $auction_config_data['currency2'],

find:

Code:

'AUCTION_OFFER_LAST_BID_PRICE'=> $auction_offer_bid_max . " " . $auction_config_data['currency'],

change to:

Code:

'AUCTION_OFFER_LAST_BID_PRICE'=> $auction_offer_bid_max . " " . $auction_config_data['currency2'],

find:

Code:

'AUCTION_OFFER_SHIPPING_PRICE' => $auction_offer_row['auction_offer_shipping_price'] . " " . $auction_config_data['currency'],

change to:
Code:

'AUCTION_OFFER_SHIPPING_PRICE' => $auction_offer_row['auction_offer_shipping_price'] . " " . $auction_config_data['currency2'],

find:

Code:

'AUCTION_CURRENT_BID' => ( $auction_offer_max_bidder_price>0 ) ? $auction_offer_max_bidder_price . " " . $auction_config_data['currency'] : $auction_offer_row['auction_offer_price_start'] . " " . $auction_config_data['currency'],
        'AUCTION_MINIMUM_BID' => ( $auction_offer_max_bidder_price>0) ? ($auction_offer_max_bidder_price+1) . " " . $auction_config_data['currency']: $auction_offer_row['auction_offer_price_start'] . " " . $auction_config_data['currency']

change to:

Code:

'AUCTION_CURRENT_BID' => ( $auction_offer_max_bidder_price>0 ) ? $auction_offer_max_bidder_price . " " . $auction_config_data['currency2'] : $auction_offer_row['auction_offer_price_start'] . " " . $auction_config_data['currency2'],
        'AUCTION_MINIMUM_BID' => ( $auction_offer_max_bidder_price>0) ? ($auction_offer_max_bidder_price+1) . " " . $auction_config_data['currency2']: $auction_offer_row['auction_offer_price_start'] . " " . $auction_config_data['currency2']

All you're changing here again is the 'currency' to 'currency2

I'm not claiming to be the best @ php but so far this works, the format currently stays like: 4.00 $ USD

Once I'm able to get all the files updated correctly I'll work on having it $ first or adding an option in the ACP.

For a button toggle (would require me scraping this way and recoding)

Todo: ticker, when you place a bid it has points at the end of the feild.
Not sure if this is a bug or not but if it says min. bid 4.00 and you bid 4.00 it says bid too low... I'll play more later.

~t2k
test
Small-Cap Auctioneer
Small-Cap Auctioneer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what I am looking for Smile...

Is the hack stable enuff to be added?
Crogon

Location: Anywhere I'm needed.. which is usually everywhere. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it doesn't say that he edited it, so I don't think he ever came back and cleaned up the code like he said he was going to. I would say go ahead and try, but be sure to back up all your files you're changing.

Kindly let us know if it works ok as is. Smile ..or if it doesn't. Confused
mochito
Small-Cap Auctioneer
Small-Cap Auctioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any News on this?

Somebody who realized a switch-button Points/Real-Money?

cu, juergen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    phpbb-auction.com Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: